Social Media and Sexual Harassment
Social media applications, and their prevalence on camera-equipped smartphones, have opened up a new avenue for workplace sexual harassment. As a supervisor/manager, are you trained to spot and stop it before it drags your organization into a bad situation and you can hit the dislike button?
This course explains:
- how social media both at and outside work can be used to harass
- how to recognize improper text communication
- which actions in the workplace,even with personal electronic equipment, are covered by workplace rules
- supervisor rights to access an employee’s personal electronic equipment and social networking accounts
- the many shapes and forms of harassment